Location: Portland, Oregon
Jud Wesnousky was born in Memphis, Tennessee. He was raised in Reno, Nevada; Wellington, New Zealand; Hiroshima, Japan; Dehradun, India; Paris, France; and Merida, Venezuela. Before working at Berkshire Ginsberg LLC, Jud honed his skills working for insurance companies and personal injury law firms in Nevada and Oregon. He enjoys forging strong personal and professional relationships. Jud has successfully advocated for clients at all stages of the legal process, including pre-litigation case development, arbitration, mediation, to the judge, and to the jury.
- Oregon State Court
- United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law. Portland, Oregon. J.D.
- University of Nevada, Reno, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Gus J. Solomon Inn of Court
- American Civil Liberties Union
- Brain Injury Alliance of Oregon