Helping Accident Victims Get the Insurance Benefits They Deserve

Typically, when you are injured in a collision caused by a negligent driver, his or her insurance policy is responsible for compensating you. However, if that driver doesn’t have insurance or has inadequate insurance, you may be entitled to benefits from your own insurance company.

At Berkshire Ginsberg, LLC, our experienced Portland lawyers pursue uninsured motorist claims on behalf of clients throughout the region. If you need to file a claim, we can represent you with your insurance company to make sure you get the benefits you need and deserve. Contact us online or call 503-542-3000.

Making Sure Your Insurance Company Treats You Fairly

If your car is insured in Oregon, your policy includes mandatory uninsured and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage. This coverage kicks in if you have been injured in a collision — whether or not you were in your car at the time of the collision — and the other driver:

  • Does not have auto insurance at all
  • Does not have enough insurance to cover your damages
  • Left the scene of the accident and cannot be identified

In order to get UM benefits, you need to demonstrate the extent of your injuries and prove that your collision was caused by the other driver’s negligence. Our attorneys have the experience to investigate your case and diligently pursue the benefits you are entitled to.

If you have been injured in a collision caused by an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run driver, do not hesitate to contact us at 503-542-3000.

Contact Us

If you have been injured or have lost a loved one in an accident involving an uninsured or underinsured motorist, contact us today for a free consultation.

Enter a phone number where you can be reached during normal business hours.
Please provide the names (full names, if known) of all parties involved. This is very important as we use this information to check for conflicts of interest.