Location: Portland, Oregon
Contact: Contact Me
Steve Seal was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. He moved to Portland in 1996 to attend Reed College and has been proud to call Oregon his home ever since.
Steve majored in Political Science and wrote his thesis on the Oregon Inmate Work Act. After college, he played the drum set and worked as a paralegal and a legal assistant.
Steve enrolled in law school in 2005 at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City. He transferred to Lewis & Clark Law School in 2006, where he was on Law Review and graduated cum laude in 2008. Until 2013, he worked with a prominent firm in Portland where he represented patients who had been injured by dangerous medical drugs and devices.
Steve’s practice with Berkshire Ginsberg is primarily devoted to helping people who have been injured in car and bike crashes.
Steve lives in Northeast Portland with his wife. In his spare time he enjoys CrossFit and performing and writing music with his bands.
- Oregon, 2008
- Reed College
- B.A. – 2001
- Lewis & Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. cum laude – 2008
- Co-author, Oregon Constitutional Interpretation, in Oregon Statutory Interpretation (Oregon State Bar, 2009).
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association – Guardian of Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Multnomah Bar Association