Oregon Personal Injury Lawyers
Seeking Fair Compensation for Accident Victims and Their Families
At the law firm of Berkshire Ginsberg, LLC, we are committed to obtaining the best results for our clients who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Our Oregon personal injury attorneys handle all types of claims, including:
- Auto accidents: If you have suffered any type of injury — from a soft tissue injury to a traumatic brain injury — in an auto collision, we can help you pursue fair compensation.
- Bicycle accidents: Our firm is committed to getting justice and fair treatment for bicyclists who have been injured in collisions caused by negligent and reckless drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents: If you have been injured in a motorcycle collision, our attorneys can hold the responsible party accountable and obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents: Our lawyers are experienced at helping injured pedestrians pursue compensation for all types of collisions, including hit-and-run accidents.
- Truck accidents: Our firm is prepared to hold trucking companies accountable for serious injuries and fatalities caused by their failure to take adequate safety precautions.
- Uninsured motorist cases: If you have been injured in a collision caused by an uninsured motorist, we can help you pursue a claim with your own insurance company.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one in an accident, our attorneys can help you and your family take legal action against the person or company that was at fault.
Under Oregon state law, if you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle collision, you are entitled to certain medical benefits, called personal injury protection (PIP) benefits. However, in order to get full compensation for your injuries, it may be necessary to pursue a personal injury claim.
Our attorneys will advise you on whether you have a personal injury claim, and if so, we will diligently pursue full and fair compensation for your pain and suffering and other damages, while simultaneously making sure you receive the full PIP benefits to which you are legally entitled.
Portland Car and Bike Accident Attorneys · Call Us at 503-233-6507
Our experienced personal injury trial lawyers are fully prepared to litigate your case in court, if necessary, in order to get you the results you need and deserve. To schedule a free consultation with no obligation, please contact us today at 503-233-6507 or by e-mail