Location: Portland, Oregon
Mark J. Ginsberg was born and raised in Brooklyn New York.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in sociology from Brandeis University in 1992.
In 1995, Mark graduated from the Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College.
Mark is an avid cyclist, and a major contributor to the bicycle community in Portland. He is a former vice chair of the Bicycle Transportation Alliance (now the Street Trust), and the former chair of the City of Portland Bicycle Advisory Committee. The majority of Mark’s clients are bicyclists.
Mark lives in Southeast Portland with his son and daughter.
- Oregon, 1995
- New York, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 1997
- Washington, 2002
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon, J.D. – 1995
- Brandeis University, B.A. – 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bicycle Transportation Alliance, Former Vice President
- City of Portland Bicycle Advisory Committee, Former Chairman