Kate Stebbins was born and raised in North Bend, Oregon. She attended and graduated from Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota, and attended and graduated from Northwestern School of Law, now Lewis & Clark Law School.
Kate developed her case evaluation and trial experience first as a deputy district attorney. She join Berkshire Ginsberg, LLC to advocate for injured individuals.
Outside of the office, Kate enjoys a range activities that keep her outdoors and active. Besides bike commuting, hiking, and mountain biking, Kate is active with the Cascade Sled Dog Club (http://www.cascadesleddogclub.com) and is involved with Project Pooch (http://www.pooch.org).
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Oregon, 2007
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- Macalester College, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Biology
Honors and Awards
- Cornelius Honor Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Hood River District Attorney, Deputy District Attorney, 2008 - 2011
- Multnomah District Attorney, Certified Law Student, 2006 - 2007